Tower is a story of vision and growth.
Tower Extrusions was started in March of 1977 with the purchase of the former Republic Aluminum Extrusion facility in Olney, Texas. Since then, Tower has expanded their operations to more efficiently serve an ever growing customer base.
The original Tower Extrusions plant consisted of two extrusion presses and a re-melt billet casting operation. Due to increasing demand from satisfied customers, the late 1990s saw the addition of 6" 1400 ton and 8" 2200 ton presses. In 2000, Tower embarked on a major expansion with the addition of a 12" 4400 ton press and one of the largest production anodize operations in the United States. In the 2010s, Tower Fab saw significant growth and moved into a 144,000 square foot facility.
In August 2016, Tower Extrusions completed the acquisition of Extruders, a division of Atrium Building Products, in Wylie, Texas. This acquisition added 7" 1800 ton, 8" 2500 ton, and 9"2750 ton presses, a 24' vertical powder coat line, a 24' vertical liquid paint line, and poly pour and debridge capabilities.